:: Sai Chaitanya Gaddam | Resume ::
Department of Cognitive and Neural Systems
(Doctoral Thesis in Visual Pattern Classification and Machine Learning)
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Designed a computational model for replicating some aspects of
human cognitive processes in visual pattern recognition.
CONFIGR: A vision-based system for long-range figure completion, Neural Networks
- Created a machine learning package for predicting relevant proteins
in a large scale study of DNA function.
Learning Methods for DNA Binding in Computational Biology, IJCNN
- Demonstrated the viability of initiating cardiac rhythyms through a network of "intelligent cells"
Activity-dependent Plasticity in Gap Junctions as a Mechanism for Cardiac Memory, NeuroQuantology
- C++, JAVA
- Machine Learning Toolkits: Weka, Spider
HONORS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Graduate Record Examination: 2390/2400 (99.9 percentile)
- Merit Certificate for Superlative Rank in IIT-Joint Entrance Examnination
Rank: 127/150,000 (99.9 percentile)