PI / Director, CELEST Science of Learning Center
Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Director, Auditory Neuroscience Laboratory
Curriculum Committee / Faculty Member, Computational Neuroscience PhD specialization
Faculty Member, Graduate Program for Neuroscience
Faculty Member, Erasmus Mundus student exchange network in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience
Executive Steering Committee, Rafik B. Hariri Institute for Computing and Computational Science and Engineering
Member, Hearing Research Center
- Hari's paper wins "Best BME Student paper, 2014" award!
- December 2014 Barb elected to ARO Council as Editor
- December 2014 New NIH grant officially starts
- December 2014 The day-and-a-half-long Multisensory Summit is held at BU (with Bob Sekuler)
- November 2014 Binaural Bash madness! Great talks by Hannah, Inyong, Le, and Hari
- November 2014 SfN taken by storm, thanks to Inyong, Wei, Ross, (and Barb)
- November 2014 Barb goes to Oldenburg for the Hearing4all board meeting, and to present at their annual conference
- November 2014 Hari's paper on hidden hearing loss in press at J Neurocience
- October 2014 ASA in Indianapolis is a reunion, at the special one-day-long session that KC and Erick put on (yay!)
- October 2014 Axelle Calcus, Brigitta Toth, & Alessandro Tavano get Erasmus Mundus grants to come to the ANL next year
- October 2014 Nothing like visiting Long Island for the ASA Officers and Managers meeting
- September 2014 Awesome visit to the Northeast Ohio Medical University!
- July 2014 The women at the HERS academia leadership training course were amazing
- May 2014 ASA in Providence sees Barb start her term as VP, and a ton of lab presentations
Women of the Acoustical Society of America.